 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10777
  Re: Land of Lego opens - Womens team parted out and pink items!

(...) the (...) are (...) A full inventory for (URL) would be much appreciated! Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada Pirate Wench / Brick Detective (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Land of Lego opens - Womens team parted out and pink items!

(...) lol, I will do that for you. Keep in mind I have never done this before, and this weekend is packed full of plans, but I will get it to you asap. Mark P mfuss903@aol.com Land Of Lego (URL) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Land of Lego opens - Womens team parted out and pink items!

Hello. I've scanned most of the contents of my 3416, check it out here: (URL) that it is such a big pic. Not included in the scan is: two soccer balls one of the green field sections one clear plastic 'goal' one black goal keeper 'joystick' one grey (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)