 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10761
Re: desperately want two old mini-fig vests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:56:20 GMT

I got ya now!  I used to have a yellow one with some black striping for a
cunstruction worker...  but sorry, I don't think have any grey ones!

Marlon

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Marlon Wuytenburg writes:
If you need some custom fronts made up at all, I've made several myself (see
examples at my website www.multiboard.com/~marlon).  If you're looking for
something custom made, I can certainly try for you and e-mail it....

Marlon

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Todd Trotter writes:
I'm looking to buy or trade for two classic mini-fig vests. The kind that
came with the yellow castle. LDraw Part no. 3840.

I'm working on a project and need them badly. It doesn't matter if the print is
in good shape or not. Ultimately I'm going to use them just plain gray.

If anyone can help me locate two of them I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
Todd Trotter