 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10762
10761  |  10763
Subject:
Box O' Bricks Closing Down!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:05:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings,

Our Box O' Bricks store on Brickbay is closing
down.  When we started Box O' Bricks, the goal was
to help fellow Lego fans to aquire the bricks they
want in bulk without the bulk prices that Lego Direct
charges.

Since we opened our store last September, we have
continued to offer the lowest prices on bulk Lego
bricks in the quantities that builders need for their
large-scale creations.

If you've been pondering an order, now is the time to
act because we won't be around much longer.  We
will continue to take orders until next Wednesday,
May 2, 2001.  All remaining inventory will then be
split up and added to our personal collections. :)

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mhader

Thank you Lugnet and the community of Lego fans
and builders for helping us have some fun and to
provide a service to our fellow builders!

--
Box O' Bricks
Michael Hader - Ben Roller