 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10759
Re: desperately want two old mini-fig vests
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 02:55:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Richard Noeckel writes:
Go to the 'Castle Newsgroup section' and find the post that states:
-?New Body Armor?-   this may be what your looking for!

                      -R

Thanks for the heads-up. Those are what I'm talking about. That's cool that
they're still going to use them. : )
Todd