 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10752
  Re: desperately want two old mini-fig vests

If you need some custom fronts made up at all, I've made several myself (see examples at my website www.multiboard.com/~marlon). If you're looking for something custom made, I can certainly try for you and e-mail it.... Marlon (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: desperately want two old mini-fig vests

(...) Marlon what I'm looking for is actually a piece that fits over the minifig body. Sort of like the new Samurai armor but a lot more simple looking. Thanks for the offer though. I really like your Dr. Who stuff. Todd (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: desperately want two old mini-fig vests

(...) Go to the 'Castle Newsgroup section' and find the post that states: -?New Body Armor?- this may be what your looking for! -R (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: desperately want two old mini-fig vests

(...) Thanks for the heads-up. Those are what I'm talking about. That's cool that they're still going to use them. : ) Todd (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: desperately want two old mini-fig vests

(...) No problem, just glad to help! I simply didn’t want to see anyone con you into paying $4.00 a piece for those body jerseys when they’ve just been ‘reintroduced.’ And with three in a pack it looks like a great deal, I'm gonna paint mine gray (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: desperately want two old mini-fig vests

I got ya now! I used to have a yellow one with some black striping for a cunstruction worker... but sorry, I don't think have any grey ones! Marlon (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)