 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10627
    Odds and Ends For Sale —Will Hess
   Here is a list of various odds and ends I'd like to sell. If you're interested in anything on this list please email me with an offer. 8 maxifigs with various pieces of hair or hats white train cab with trans dark blue glass and gray roof helicopter (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Odds and Ends For Sale —Will Hess
     The train cab is spoken for. Bricksburg Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie GoB Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        (canceled) —Frank Filz