 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10634
Re: Odds and Ends For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:32:17 GMT

The train cab is spoken for.

Bricksburg Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess

Message is in Reply To:
  Odds and Ends For Sale

Here is a list of various odds and ends I'd like to sell. If you're interested in anything on this list please email me with an offer. 8 maxifigs with various pieces of hair or hats white train cab with trans dark blue glass and gray roof helicopter (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)