 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10627
10626  |  10628
Subject:
Odds and Ends For Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 04:06:27 GMT

Here is a list of various odds and ends I'd like to sell.  If you're
interested in anything on this list please email me with an offer.

8 maxifigs with various pieces of hair or hats
white train cab with trans dark blue glass and gray roof
helicopter from set 6545 Search N' Rescue
4 brown boulders from the Rock Raiders minifig set
5 orange clamshells
decorated elements from set 2152 Robo Raptor
6 sets of Islander minifig feathers and horns
boat hull from set 6429 Blaze Responder
gray peasant torso with blue arms (I might have a blue one too)
blue classic space minifig (gold logo is fading)

Thanks,
Will

Bricksburg Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess