 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10417
    Re: Roof to train battery car availible —Frank Filz
   I just wanted to point out to folks that lugnet.market.jambalaya is for announcements, requests, and discussions related to a specific means of re-distributing undesired parts. The idea is that a big box with a bunch of parts one person doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Roof to train battery car availible —Bryan Beckwith
   While jambalaya may be for redistribution of unwanted parts, buy-sell-trade is still the place for trading parts. When you only have one or two parts you are looking to trade, jambalaya definitely isn't worth it. You have to sign up to receive a box (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Roof to train battery car availible —Sonnich Jensen
   Correct As I understand it jambalaya (don't what that word actually means) is for broken parts and other parts which are not useable. I read jambalaya, but there seems to be a posint only every 2 weeks, so gettign somewhere there seems not possible. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Roof to train battery car availible —Frank Filz
   (...) What Jambalaya is for is a place to coordinate the shipping of boxes of LEGO parts around to people who are interested. It isn't strictly for broken or otherwise unusable parts (however there have been some "Junk" boxes which had that as their (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.jambalaya)