 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10433
Re: Roof to train battery car availible
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 00:06:41 GMT

Correct

As I understand it jambalaya (don't what that word actually means) is for
broken parts and other parts which are not useable.
I read jambalaya, but there seems to be a posint only every 2 weeks, so
gettign somewhere there seems not possible.

I AM looking for certain broken train parts, but haven't got any luck so far
using jambalaya.

Sonnich

Bryan Beckwith <bbbeckwi@mail.SPAMBLOCKuccs.edu> wrote in message
While jambalaya may be for redistribution of unwanted parts, • buy-sell-trade
is still the place for trading parts.  When you only have one or two parts
you are looking to trade, jambalaya definitely isn't worth it.  You have • to
sign up to receive a box and then you don't know what you might find • inside.
Plus, you have to pay postage for a full box of parts rather than a small
amount for sending individual parts.