 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1032
Re: Two 8880 Supercar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 17:20:00 GMT

Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote:
I found two 8880 Supercare set in a shop. Anybody interested?

Price is 200 USD plus shipping from Italy. I don't know yet how much shipping
is but I've seen other people from Europe charging 30USD, so I imagine won't be
less. I'll check this morning.

Yes, there is a margin for me, but please don't think it's 50USD or so because
those sets here in Italy are far more expensive then the 140USD quoted in the
Pause catalogue.

Please don't apologize for insisting that you make something for the
time and effort you put into this.  If you sell these sets to someone
or to two someone's then they obviously want them bad enough to pay a
little more for them and are probably grateful for getting them at a
reasonable price considering they are no longer available through
normal channels.

I'm sure you're making less than it would cost someone in the US to
fly to Italy and buy it themselves. :)

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET