 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1033
1032  |  1034
Subject:
Trades anyone? I have 950, 952, 956, 948, want Auto engines and Club Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 17:25:13 GMT

I'm seriously jonesing for a 4547 Club Car and 8858 Auto Engines.  I'm willing
to set up trades for these with some or all of the following sets:

948 Go Kart
950 Forklift
956 Auto Chassis
952 Farm Tractor

My sets are in good condition, no boxes, original manuals worn but not torn.
Bricks worn but not faded, chipped, or gouged.   Complete with following
exceptions:

952 Tractor missing single 1x1 clear plate and one of the wheels on the mower
is blue instead of red.

956 Auto Chassis complete but 6x16 yellow plate on rear seat is not as clean
looking as the rest of the parts.  Didn't clean up as well in the washing
machine :(

948 Go Kart  Black plate (bottom of the seat) is there but not as good
condition as the rest of the set.  Being black, it's not very noticeable but I
know how some of us are :)

Offers?
Thanks,
Matt