 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1029
1028  |  1030
Subject:
Two 8880 Supercar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 07:27:28 GMT

I found two 8880 Supercare set in a shop. Anybody interested?

Price is 200 USD plus shipping from Italy. I don't know yet how much shipping
is but I've seen other people from Europe charging 30USD, so I imagine won't be
less. I'll check this morning.

Yes, there is a margin for me, but please don't think it's 50USD or so because
those sets here in Italy are far more expensive then the 140USD quoted in the
Pause catalogue.

This is not an Auction, I will sell the sets to the first two persons which
e-mail me and ask for them.

For one of the two set I can accept a trade for a Mindstrom RIS set.

Mario