 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1029
  Two 8880 Supercar

I found two 8880 Supercare set in a shop. Anybody interested? Price is 200 USD plus shipping from Italy. I don't know yet how much shipping is but I've seen other people from Europe charging 30USD, so I imagine won't be less. I'll check this (...) (26 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Two 8880 Supercar

(...) Please don't apologize for insisting that you make something for the time and effort you put into this. If you sell these sets to someone or to two someone's then they obviously want them bad enough to pay a little more for them and are (...) (26 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Two 8880 Supercar

(...) Mike, Thanks for making me feel much better. It's the first time I sell Lego. I thought: - my gain in this thing is nothing if compared to time and effort (as you said) to find those sets, pack them for shipment, write and answer e-mails and (...) (26 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)