 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10198
  Various UNOPENED OLDER sets for sale.

Hi, I have this NEW and UNOPONED sets for sale: Pirate ship (URL) - $150 UFO Docking Disc (URL) - $80 Space Monorail (URL) - $250 Ice Planet Odysey Base (URL) - $120 Town Harbour (URL) - $140 Shipped will be from Europe. FIRST BID TAKES. And I can (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Various UNOPENED OLDER sets for sale.

Norbert: I have noticed that you have posted these same sets several times of late. I am assuming that they are the very same ones that you posted about before and it's not the case that you have endless supply of these specific sets. My only point (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)