 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 980 (-20)
  Re: Paul Grant please respond

(...) Sorry this sounded so harsh. Paul responded promptly after this call and worked out a very friendly solution. Eric (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Purple Parts Added To Shop

Hi there, I've just added 340 assorted purple bricks, slopes and plates to my bricklink shop. Every purple piece is the lowest price on bricklink at this time. (URL) #574 (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  50% OFF all parts* - new stock AARONS' ALL THEMES

The sale continues at BRICKLINK'S BEST SMALL SHOP!!!... 50% off all Parts and 30% off all Minifigs. I have restocked my inventory. Many new BRICKS, SLOPES and TILES in all shapes and colors. (URL) will be adding many new TECHNIC and TECHNIC-type (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  35% off sale at Land Of Bricks!!

Hurry to get the best parts! All parts and minifigs are now 35% off!! (URL) will not last long and neither will the parts! Mark P mfuss903 (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Now 40% Off EVERYTHING @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

I've upped the discount to 40% off all parts and sets in my BrickLink store. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  DG's Brand New Sets reopens with discounted items

for example: Technic Tractor 8859 (year 1981) MISB -------- 30% off !!! (URL) have more then one picture about every item, especially for large items Not Sealed (MIB), these pictures are available on our homepage (URL) (LEGO section). Thanks for (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Basic brick frenzy - 30% off!!!

Hello, Because my storage facility can no longer hold the large quatity's that i have, it is time to let them go. I discounted them with 30% AND kept the tiered pricing. This offer is limited until friday 20 december!!! Thank you for looking, Stijn (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Cleaning out remaining inventory

I am hoping to sell off the remaining sets in my Bricklink shop before Christmas. To do so, I have reduced all remaining items a minimum of 65%!!! Some are selling for 80-90% off!! Please help me close the shop! Take a look: (URL) Main (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Get a 375/6075 Yellow castle for $99 for Christmas

I have put my Yellow Castle up for sale on Bricklink for $99.00. I think it's an extreme bargain! Check it out, as well as the remaining bargains at my Bricklink shop: (URL) of the figs from 375: (URL) Main thomasmain@hotmail.com (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Paul Grant please respond

Paul, this is your final call; I'm about to retract my Bricklink order and leave negative feedback. Please respond to eric.brok@ *nospam* zonnet.nl Eric (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  30% OFF at Attack of the Bricks

(URL) it out! Many great parts! -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) The Moonbase Project - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Outrage on BL

A short follow-up: bad buyer was sent FULL REFUND PLUS POSTAGE AND REFUSED IT! and admin refuses to pull the negative feedback, even though it is lies. we are raising funds for the cat shelter- will take orders ONLY from people who email first. put (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  30% Off EVERYTHING @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

Ahhhh...Christmastime. That special time of the year when you get to shower your loved ones with expensive gifts. Since I'm short of cash at the moment, I'm gonna need some help... To that end, everything in my Bricklink store is on sale at 30% off (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bricklink shop well stocked for Christmas - shipping xpresspost until Dec 13th

We have the most number of unique sets across pretty well all themes. Our eBay rating is over 300 with no negatives and BrickLink rating now over 100 with no negatives so you can be assured of a pleasant transaction, well packaged product and (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  30% off all Bionicle Kanohi and Krana

I've put all Bionicle Kanohi and Krana at 30% off in our Bricklink store. LUCNY discount applies to sale. Sale lasts until Duane returns home from the hospital. Also all masks and krana have been repriced to a dollar, before sale. So that means they (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  50% sale on ALL sets and parts

December 02 onward 50% OFF all sets and parts at legocentric! (mainly technic sets) Visit soon - (URL) i have more sets & parts, drop me a line if you are looking for something that you don't see listed) Thanks Ronan (#700) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Outrage on BL

  Outrage on BL

I was asked to post this as the individual is not able to post here: from dragon's den (not a lugnet member yet) hi. a buyer, tickersquare, complained that a perfectly fine minifig arrived damaged and with the wrong helmet. he claimed to send a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% off all Bionicle Kanohi and Krana

I've put all Bionicle Kanohi and Krana at 25% off in our Bricklink store. LUCNY discount applies to sale. Sale lasts until Duane returns home from the hospital. Anyone brave enough to relive us of half or more of the sale items gets a special (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Holiday sale on all Aluminum and Brass Bricks and Keychains!

All custom-made brass and aluminum bricks and keychains from BLDesign are now on sale. Get 15% off when you buy one or up to 25% off when you buy five or more! If you want personalized engraving on your brick or keychain, and you want it to arrive (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact