 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 962
961  |  963
Subject:
25% off all Bionicle Kanohi and Krana
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 04:39:54 GMT

I've put all Bionicle Kanohi and Krana at 25% off in our Bricklink store.
LUCNY discount applies to sale. Sale lasts until Duane returns home from
the hospital.
Anyone brave enough to relive us of half or more of the sale items gets a
special surprise in the shipment. Anyone who orders them all gets two.
The lucky person or persons won't be disappointed. I'm thinking copper
mask and TRU mask holder.

--
Thanx~
Nicole Drumm MS