 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 935 (-5)
  100+ sets parted: AARON'S ALL THEMES [all on sale!]

Recently added - parts from the follwing sets: 40x NABOO SWAMP 7121 40x ALPHA TEAM CRUISER 6772 14x Soccer 3 set Value Pack 8x JANGO FETT'S SLAVE I* not all listed yet from 7153 Many prices below BL average. Depending on how many orders I get, I may (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Pre-Xmas Sale 15%-75%!!

Hi there all I have started a 15% sales on ALL used LEGO on my store and a barging clearout of 75% on the Znap. Cheap shipping from the UK with many payment options, come along as I might have something your looking for. BrikTopia - (URL) Edwards ~~ (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Additions to my Bricklink shop

Hi. I've just added a few interesting sets to my Bricklink shop, Alan's set's 'n Parts (URL) I try to price things at or below the current minimum on Bricklink for similar items in similar condition. Some examples (all mint in sealed box/packaging): (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: S@H catalogue

(...) *All* shoppers? Or maybe just some? Or maybe just a very very few who whinge a lot for no valid reason? (...) A number of US BrickLink(tm) sellers get a lot of catalogs and will be happy to include one in an order you place with them, if (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  20% off everything sale now on!

Hey everybody, For the next few days I am having a 20% off sale in my shop, Land of Bricks! Come on by and check it out. EVERYTHING is 20% off... (URL) for your time Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact