 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 930 (-5)
  Fw: Clearance on Roaf Plates 4107 contents

  Technic added to our Massive inventory update ONGOING on our BrickLink shop

Over 196 unique Technic items, lost of MINT IN SEALED BOX, and SUPERB condition adult collector quality open sets, these are not used in reality since the collector just put them together admired them and then rebagged/put them back in the original (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks

(...) Let me qualify/clarify my own original posting. What I should have said was that I could only find sellers with 'lots' of between 2 and 6 or so bricks each. I was hoping to find someone with a good supply in order to reduce the number of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks

(...) I think you may have missed a few listings. There are currently 147 lots of Sand Red items, 27 of which are Bricks. Of those 27, twelve lots contain at least 100 pieces. I did not factor price into the search. Keep in mind that Sand Red is not (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Looking for Sand Red bricks

(...) My understanding that the sand red brick bulk packs were produced out of an opportunity. I guess this is no help because we don't know what that opportunity was. I figured that maybe they purchased a lot of sand red ABS and wanted to reduce (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact