 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 845 (-5)
  Re: Lego Pen beads for sale! Great for MOCs!

Mark, Thanks for the update, I've moved my beads from Other to Pen Beads, hopefully they'll get more notice there. I think I might take a pic of the lamp setup to try to get interest in the Pearl beads - I bought them specifically for lampposts, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Lego Pen Beade restocked!!

Subject says it all, I have added lots of beads including round orange beads - these would make GREAT pumpkins for Halloween MOCs!!! They are in the Pen Bead section in parts.... (URL) P. mfuss903 (URL) <-- the site (URL) <-- the store (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bidpay for Bricklink??

I never understood that - the next question should be.. Q. Would we like to make more money by letting you pay for non-auction payments? A. No, we would not. We have no intrest in making more money. Oh well. It would make things easier for alot of (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bidpay for Bricklink??

I recently placed an order, and on the shop's Splash page, it said they took Bidpay for CC-funded orders. Now, I used to say the same on my shop, but I checked the Bidpay.com site yet again, and the Sellers FAQ still notes: Q.Can BidPay.com be used (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Parts Liquidation Sale - 25% Off

I am having a huge inventory reduction sale starting now through the month of September. The sale will be a large percentage (starting at 25%) off nearly all Parts in my store; those excluded are minifig and animal items. Limerick's Pot of Gold: (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact