 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 845 (-10)
  Re: Lego Pen beads for sale! Great for MOCs!

Mark, Thanks for the update, I've moved my beads from Other to Pen Beads, hopefully they'll get more notice there. I think I might take a pic of the lamp setup to try to get interest in the Pearl beads - I bought them specifically for lampposts, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Lego Pen Beade restocked!!

Subject says it all, I have added lots of beads including round orange beads - these would make GREAT pumpkins for Halloween MOCs!!! They are in the Pen Bead section in parts.... (URL) P. mfuss903 (URL) <-- the site (URL) <-- the store (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bidpay for Bricklink??

I never understood that - the next question should be.. Q. Would we like to make more money by letting you pay for non-auction payments? A. No, we would not. We have no intrest in making more money. Oh well. It would make things easier for alot of (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bidpay for Bricklink??

I recently placed an order, and on the shop's Splash page, it said they took Bidpay for CC-funded orders. Now, I used to say the same on my shop, but I checked the Bidpay.com site yet again, and the Sellers FAQ still notes: Q.Can BidPay.com be used (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Parts Liquidation Sale - 25% Off

I am having a huge inventory reduction sale starting now through the month of September. The sale will be a large percentage (starting at 25%) off nearly all Parts in my store; those excluded are minifig and animal items. Limerick's Pot of Gold: (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Lego Pen beads for sale! Great for MOCs!

I was curious to see how they would sell. I have not seen them on BL that much (maybe because there was no section for them, or maybe because the only place to really buy them in bulk is at Legoland). I know one person had good luck on selling a few (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Lego Pen beads for sale! Great for MOCs!

No offense intended, Mark, as setting prices on "Other" parts can be difficult, but you might find it hard to clear them out at those prices - I've had beads in my store for over a year at $.50 each and even the "pearl" ones, which are killer parts (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink Cart Operation

Jason's answer is right - each cart is store-dependent. If I was going to wish for an enhancement on Bricklink, it would be for a way to search by part size, using two or three dimensions. When searching for specific bricks, this would make the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink Cart Operation

Fut - lugnet.market.brickshops as the people who read that group will most likely have a better answer for you. I'll give it a go anyways. When you go to a shop and put items in your shopping cart, you have only created a list of items at that shop (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: Toy Store 18 inch tall DISPLAY MINIFIG at BrickLink ! !

I have for sale at BrickLink's Aaron's All Themes: LEGO DISPLAY MINIFIG. It is in EXCELLENT condition. I will ship worldwide. Picture at (URL) listing at (URL) me with any questions at c470guy@aol.com Thanks...Aaron. MY MAIN PAGE: (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact