 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 830 (-5)
  Bricktopia sale!

Hi all, I'd like to raise some cash for a project that I have brewing so I've reduced the prices of all stock in my BrickLink store by 15%. Some sellers have high prices and their "sale" brings thing in line with reality (or close) but my prices are (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  All parts 35% off!

I have put all of my parts on sale at 35% off. Shop early and often! (URL) - CTB/Brick Depot Thanks for looking. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (URL) - Carolina Train Builders (URL) - (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale in bricks4you.com ends today - discounted further

Hi, Final day - and therefore discounted most of the remaining items further. All castle sets down with 20%. Clone Troopers available for $3.75 each. 50% of on a lot of parts. And the following is offered to large orders: $250+ gets FREE shipping (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS: Parts from multiple copies of 6600

Hello all, I got four copies of 6600 Highway Construction some time ago, for the purpose of parting them out. I have procrastinated, however, in opening a Bricklink store, because I didn't think I had enough parts to warrent doing so. Various (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  2 days left - increased discount on items for sale in bricks4you.com

Hi, In order to get more sold before I close down for a full inventory check up have I discounted a lot of parts further - you'll now see discounts from 10-60% in my shop. Link: (URL) remember that FREE shipping is given on orders of $250 or more (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact