 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 826
825  |  827
Subject:
2 days left - increased discount on items for sale in bricks4you.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:30:38 GMT

Hi,

In order to get more sold before I close down for a full inventory check up
have I discounted a lot of parts further - you'll now see discounts from
10-60% in my shop.

Link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

Also remember that FREE shipping is given on orders of $250 or more worldwide.

Morten
bricks4you.com