 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 830
829  |  831
Subject:
Bricktopia sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 20:00:35 GMT

Hi all,

I'd like to raise some cash for a project that I have brewing so I've reduced
the prices of all stock in my BrickLink store by 15%.  Some sellers have high
prices and their "sale" brings thing in line with reality (or close) but my
prices are all set close to the mean BrickLink sale and now it's 15% lower!

Last time I had a sale like this, lots of good stuff went quick, so if you're
interested, swing on by and get while the gettin's good.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Bricktopia

Christopher Weeks
Bricktopia

P.S. I have an extra Rebel Blockade Runner that I haven't decided to keep,
sell, or part out.  If you want it, make an offer and we'll see.  (I'd consider
cash or a trade (perhaps for a monorail..?).)