 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 765
764  |  766
Subject:
BrikTrak 2002 Beta 1 Now Available.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:52:20 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

(Sorry if these are the wrong groups for this message - I wasn't sure really
where it belonged)

This message is to announce that the first public beta release of BrikTrak
is now available for download and installation.

BrikTrak has been designed mainly for Bricklink.com sellers and buyers as
well as LEGO modellers who use any of the LDraw compatable programs.

Some of the features that BrikTrak has are;
Offline inventory management for your bricklink.com store.

Automatically import sets for parting out using hooks into the Peeron.com
parts inventory. You specify the set number and how many you bought -
BrikTrak takes care of the rest!

Import Ldraw/MLCad .dat files into your inventory to get piece breakdowns,
visual reporting and total cost of the model. This feature is especially
useful to custom model makers.

Look up essential information about any Lego piece, such as sales data,
what's available now for purchase and more. You can even allow BrikTrak to
automatically insert prices when building your inventory - you can always
overwrite the suggested price!

Print out visual reports of your inventory, filter by part type, color,
price and more.

Customisable reports showing all available parts, minifigs, sets and more.

Customise the reports to your own specification by modifying/creating new
template packs using simple HTML.

Self updating data - whenever new parts information, colors or other key
colors are released, BrikTrak can transparently download them and update
itself. No more fiddling about with Parts lists or comma seperated files!

Uses the very latest technology - by using the latest architecture, we
believe that we have developed a useful application that is quick, easy to
use and a genuinely useful tool for your Lego inventory needs.

Much more information can be found on the BrikTrak website, including
screenshots, walkthrough tutorials, user feedback forums and of course the
beta downloads.

The BrikTrak website can be found at; http://www.briktrak.com

Many thanks.