 CAD / 8373
Re: BrikTrak 2002 Beta 1 Now Available.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:30:18 GMT

Whoops!
The link has been fixed now - thanks for reporting it.

"Gary Blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message
This sounds great!

Could you check the link to the zip file?, I get 'file not found'.

Gary

P.s. I will also post this to the BrikTrak forums, so it won't get missed.

Britdog Lego <lego@NOSPAMbritdog.com> wrote in message

<sniped a lot because lugnet hates long quotes>

Much more information can be found on the BrikTrak website, including
screenshots, walkthrough tutorials, user feedback forums and of course • the
beta downloads.

The BrikTrak website can be found at; http://www.briktrak.com

Many thanks.