 CAD / 8354
Re: BrikTrak 2002 Beta 1 Now Available.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 04:34:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Bram Lambrecht writes:
In lugnet.cad, Richard Morton writes:
This message is to announce that the first public beta release of BrikTrak
is now available for download and installation.

Very cool!
I've been playing with the DAT/LDR/MPD import, and I have a few suggestions.
1)  I often use color 256 for black rubber.
   Could you modify the program to interpret color 256 as 0?
2)  One part that came up as UNKNOWN was 2412a.dat.  In most
   cases, a part with a name like that is simply a slightly
   newer version of the old part 2412.dat.  Perhaps BrikTrak
   should check for the number alone if the number and letter
   shows up as unknown?
3)  Is there any way to save inventories of .dat models?
4)  Is there any way to have more than one .dat inventory open at once?
Thanks,
--Bram

These questions may be better suited for the BrikTrak(tm) beta forum to
allow Richard to concentrate all answers in one place, a number of questions
and answers are already there. (good questions though!)