 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 705 (-10)
  Over 7500 parts left! (was Re: James Brown's Parts is open again, 8600+ parts)

(...) I'm floating this back up to the top, as I realized belatedly that I posted it on a US holiday, and probably missed a whole bunch of people. Average price/piece is about $0.085. thanks, James (22 years ago, 1-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Looking for Clone Troopers...

if so should you take a look in my shop, I've got a bunch for sale for a very reasonable price, these are the offered prices: Buy in bulk of 1 and get them for $6.50 each Buy in bulk of 5 and get them for $5.75 each Buy in bulk of 10 and get them (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Star Wars Sets 20% off Retail

All current Star Wars sets 20% off suggested retail prices, older sets 20% off some of the best prices on BrickLink. Check them out at (URL) for looking! Bill Swanberg Bartering the Brick (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Solid Aluminum 2x4 Bricks!

I've finally made enough aluminum bricks to start selling them. For product info, go to: (URL) if you want some cool wallpapers, go here: (URL) by late next week, I'll be making some into keychains and engraving them. Enjoy! --Bram Bram Lambrecht (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek) !!

  Re: Bricklink & Brickbay

OH, thanks Jude. Jackie (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Bricklink & Brickbay

Due to a trademark concern on the part of EBay, Brickbay was renamed Bricklink. HTH, Jude XFUT .market.brickshops (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricksburg Depot Parts Now 60% Off

All remaining parts in my BrickLink store are now 60% off. There's no need to wait for lower prices as this is the last discount I'll be making. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Absolutely last day at %60 off at Brickmania

It looks like I'm going to be away from my computer all day today and won't be able to make invoices for teh orders received in the last 24 hours until this evening. Therefore, I will keep my sale prices in effect until I get home this evening. I (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Ghost includes legs or not?

(...) I never did. But then, all of the ghosts i've ever had came from the same set, and they all had feet. Troy (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Looking for Clone Troopers...

if so should you take a look in my shop, I've got a bunch for sale for a very reasonable price, these are the offered prices: Buy in bulk of 1 and get them for $6.50 each Buy in bulk of 5 and get them for $5.75 each Buy in bulk of 10 and get them (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact