 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 698
697  |  699
Subject:
Absolutely last day at %60 off at Brickmania
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 13:14:13 GMT

It looks like I'm going to be away from my computer all day today and won't be
able to make invoices for teh orders received in the last 24 hours until this
evening.  Therefore, I will keep my sale prices in effect until I get home this
evening.  I forgot to mention in my last post thast I am still offering free
domestic shipping for orders of $100 or more.

Thanks and take care!

Dan

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=brickmania