 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 704
703  |  705
Subject:
Looking for Clone Troopers...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 17:29:40 GMT

if so should you take a look in my shop, I've got a bunch for sale for a
very reasonable price, these are the offered prices:

Buy in bulk of 1 and get them for $6.50 each
Buy in bulk of 5 and get them for $5.75 each
Buy in bulk of 10 and get them for only $5.00 each

Also added a bunch of new small sets lately including star wars minifig hero
sets - got 3341, 3342 and 3343 for the price of $6.75 each.

Beside above do I have more than 140,000 parts, figs and sets for sale.

Link: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=torquay

See you there :o)

Morten
bricks4you.com