 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 586
    Spring Set Sale at my BrickLink Shop... —Benjamin Medinets
   I have decided to put a sale on for 14 days on my brickshop. Here is the link: (URL) the big sets that I am offering are on sale, and a couple of the smaller sets are being offered as well. Preferred methods of payment: Money Order and Paypal, but (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

        Re: Spring Set Sale at my BrickLink Shop... —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Following up....I've decide to end the sale early, as in May 1st. But, I've put the items, except castle to 15% off instead of just 10% off. (Before the additional price reduction), I initially was "toying" with the idea of FREE shipping, but (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)