 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 555 (-5)
  Lots of minifig heads, torsos, complete figs at GoB-Lions Gate Models

I just added a pile of heads and torsos, plus a few quite rare complete figs (airport pilots etc) to my Bricklink store at (URL) also find some parts still marked way down to 0.09 and 0.19 as I try to clear out the slow movers. Kevin ---...--- TOWN (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: TSSC Remnants Open - Various MISB sets

To All, I did forget to add that all prices are either below or right at the least selling price from Bricklink, so there are some good deals on my site. : ) Here is the link to my Bricklink store: (URL) S. -- Member, MichLUG - (2 URLs) Website: (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  TSSC Remnants Open - Various MISB sets

To All, It has been a long time since I had a store directly open to the public, but I have decided to sell off some older sets I still have from my own online shopping days. I have a variety of MISB sets (Most have been in a store, with the usual (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Set 6095: Featured Item at the Yellow Castle Marketplace (week of April 1)

This week's Featured Item at the Yellow Castle Marketplace is <set:6095> 6095 - Knight's Kingdom Royal Joust for $14.00. Price does not include shipping. I will ship internationally. Follow this link to go to the featured item. (URL) Thanks for (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Boss $12

2 x Boss 8516 only $12 on bricklink 4/Apr/2002 (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact