 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 520 (-10)
  New shop: AbracadaBrick

Hi all, I have just opened a new BrickLink shop at (URL) now the selection is pretty small, but it will be growing over the next few weeks. You can find some hard-to-find parts in pretty good quantities, so come check it out! Build on, Roy (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Service Packs, Train Parts and Older Sets Added to Bricks For Cats!

I've been making trips to the nether regions of my LEGO closet this weekend and have come out with some great sets and parts (mostly train) to add to my Brinklink Shop, Bricks for Cats. Below is a list of the great finds you can purchase there! Who (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bulk sale week in bricks4you.com

Hi, I'm going of to London in a few days untill the 3rd April, so untill I get back from hopefully a wonderfull trip have I discounted a lot of parts, figs and sets that is sold only in bulk. Check out the amazing low prices on these 136 items I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Addenda: 7133 and parts from 3 x 7103 added!

I've added a few more of my good-fortune finds, and lowered a few prices to reflect the amounts I need to break even, in my BrickLink store: (URL) 7153 Jango Fett's Slave I: $71.50 8011 Technic Jango Fett: $36.50 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit: $38.50 (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Green Goblins and Pumpkin Bombs

Yep, the Matt G./LFB/Richard N. exchange has reminded me that it's time to post the obligatory periodic flog of my Bricklink shop, Maggie's LEGO Finds. I've got two of the Green Goblins (in the Studios minifig category) for those who are desperate (...) (23 years ago, 24-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  20% off 80,000 new parts @ GOB-Brickmania

I'm running out of parts storage space and want my living and dining rooms back! Therefore I'm setting aside all next week to filling parts order and plan to kick it all of with 20% starting right now... Happy shopping! Dan (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  FS (and FOTD!): NEW Ep II sets 7153 & 8011

Hi everyone, What luck! I think I got a premature batch of Ep II sets at a local retailer (who shall remain nameless, and in any case I bought 'em out). Two of each are at my BrickLink shop, LFB's Useful Bits Unltd.: (URL) Prices are set at: 7153 (...) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Added new items - few hours left of sale in bricks4you.com

Hi there, My sale is ending within the next 24 hours, so if you still want some of the cheap bricks and sets in my shop is it time to put in an order :o) Payment can be delayd to after eastern, I won't get the time to pack and ship anything before (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Items at Inside The Vault this week

I think this is the first time I have put a Vault annoucement in the brickships group, but it seems like a good place so I thought I would be different this time... I have lots of stuff arriving so here is more stuff for sale! See (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  GoB - Bricksburg Depot Inventory Reduction Continues

The inventory reduction at GoB - Bricksburg Depot continues. Technic parts remain 50% off with all remaining parts advanced to 40% off. Come one, come all, come with open arms :-) Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact