 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 510 (-5)
  Big Sale at GoB - Brick Depot!

I have put all of my parts on sale at 40% off. There are lots of great deals to be had, shop early and often! In addition to my sale, I am in need of large quantities of 1x4 bricks in just about any color. If you have new 1x4 bricks in quantity (at (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Sale in bricks4you.com ends in 48 hours - discounted further

Hi, My sale is coming near and end - to get rid of the last parts I really want to sell have I discounted these further. Take a look in my shop: (URL) aware that all orders placed but not paid by the end of the 22nd March 2002 will not be shipped (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Mike's Bricklink Shop re-opened for final sales

Well, folks, I've finally decided to move out of the Lego parts selling business for good. I'll be putting the bulk of my collection (not all, just the bulk of it that I either bought for the purposes of parting out or those sets/parts I don't need (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Wheel and Tire sale

All Wheels and Tires are 30% off in my store. (URL) for looking. -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Lower prices in my BrickLink shop!

Hi. I've lowered prices 5-10% on a number of items in my BrickLink shop. Some items in my store with current prices: 5134/5139 shooting cannons (brown or red bases): $8 each 5058 Pirate Accessories $8 3225 Classic Train $80 1775 Airline Promo (just (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact