 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 460 (-5)
  Re: Pit Droid Parts @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

I'm open now :-) I wound up adding a ton of bits and pieces that have been sitting around waiting for a rainy day. It's raining:-) Highlights include: - the aforementioned Pit Droid parts - lots of plates and bricks - parts from 2 of the big Racers (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  DG's Brand New Sets reopens

We closed our shop for marriage for a long time, but now we are open again. We offer many old and rare sets in MIB and MISB condition (8859, 6286,...). (URL) have more then one picture about every item, especially for large items Not Sealed (MIB), (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Nightly Reboots @ BrickLink

The errors that some of you have gotten recently on BrickLink, such as 'not enough storage' and the like, are due to bugs in the Active Server Pages engine on IIS 5.0 (Microsoft's web server). Dan and I have both doing research on the problem, and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Pit Droid Parts @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

It's late and I've just finished adding parts from 10 copies of the Technic Pit Droid set to my BrickLink inventory. There's a lot of neat parts in this set...come on over and have a look for yourself, most are in the Technic categories. Will (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Nothing under a quarter!

After closing my shop last August when I went on vacation, I have finally reopened with an eclectic assortment of items, most of which are offered by no more than a dozen shops, and all of which are priced at 25 cents and over (it went so slow (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact