 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 460
Re: Pit Droid Parts @ GoB Bricksburg Depot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 22:02:21 GMT

I'm open now :-)  I wound up adding a ton of bits and pieces that have been
sitting around waiting for a rainy day.  It's raining:-)  Highlights
include:

- the aforementioned Pit Droid parts
- lots of plates and bricks
- parts from 2 of the big Racers sets (medium blue parts!)
- parts from some Women's Team sets
- misc soccer minifigs
- parts from the Trade federation MTT

Have fun looking,