 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 455 (-5)
  Re: Bricklink Buggy

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01f4' Variable is undefined: 'Session' /logcheck.asp, line 13 =( (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricklink Buggy

Hey Y'all: I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I just wanted to say that I am finding Bricklink buggy and very sloooooow lately. There are many people awaiting feedback from me. I am not going to waste my time trying to place feedback (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  almost 2000 weapons, neckgear/shields added

Just finished listing nearly 2000 weapons, shields, and neckgear. I recently sold 850 minifigs bulk (w/o weapons/neckgear/shields), and put the extra accesories up for sale in my bricklink sho about 15 minutes ago. (URL) find very-hard-to-find (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Set 5955: Featured Item at the Yellow Castle Marketplace (week of Feb 25)

This week's Featured Item at the Yellow Castle Marketplace is <set:5955> 5955 - AdventurersAll Terrain Trapper for $24.00. Price does not include shipping. I will ship internationally. Follow this link to go to the featured item. (URL) Thanks for (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts Now 50% Off @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

I'm still trying to clean out my closet :-) 50% off all parts, come one and come all. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact