 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 454
453  |  455
Subject:
Bricklink Buggy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 01:16:22 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I just wanted to say that I
am finding Bricklink buggy and very sloooooow lately.

There are many people awaiting feedback from me. I am not going to waste my
time trying to place feedback for transactions completed until its working
more smoothly.  I have only ever had one significant problem with my
brickbay/ bricklink orders (and as with even the tiniest issues, like when
Troy forgot a portion of my order, it ended smoothly because most if not all
of the bricklink sellers are aces and everyone should be forgiven their
meaningless mistakes).  If it were otherwise, I would have been very quite
vocal about my complaints -- probably in this very forum.

So chill -- its all good!

-- Richard (a.k.a Blueofnoon on Bricklink)