 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 453
452  |  454
Subject:
almost 2000 weapons, neckgear/shields added
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 14:37:04 GMT

Just finished listing nearly 2000 weapons, shields, and neckgear. I recently
sold 850 minifigs bulk (w/o weapons/neckgear/shields), and put the extra
accesories up for sale in my bricklink sho about 15 minutes ago.

http://bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

You'll find very-hard-to-find items, like:

armor breastplates
bows/arrow in black and brown
castle swords (lt. grey, dk. grey, and even one black, this one is pricy though)
100's of epaulettes, airtanks in 7 colors
capes
jetpacks with the stud in front
round shields, tr-red adn dk. grey.
classic and modern castle shields

I also have many torso's for sale, and am waiting for a big shipment of legs to
complete my minifig section, coming soon (1 week).

If you mention this post in Lugnet, free shipping in USA!!!!!! (till Monday).

Paul