 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 230 (-10)
  Parts Discount Moved to 40% Off

Mmmm...it seems as if Dan has done some more tweaking to the Brickbay interface. In the process my parts discount was reset to 0. Looks like an excuse to move to 40% off :-) Will Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org GoB Bricksburg Depot: (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Done for the Weekend @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

I'm done adding parts for this weekend. All parts are 30% off. Current highlights include: - the aforementioned firetruck parts - UFO saucer sections - pink fences (USED) - blue arctic wall sections w/ glass - red 1x4x5 windows / glass (USED) - red (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Fire Truck Parts @ GoB Bricksburg Depot

I just added some surplus fire truck parts to my Brickbay store. To find them do a Brickbay search on "firetruck parts" (without the quotes). All are approximately 25% off the usual selling price. Thanks for looking, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Need brickbay help!

(...) A stores inventory is transfered to your system as a large-ish javascript file. You do have javascript turned on in your browser, don't you ? Ray (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Need brickbay help!

(...) nope- its when i select stores off the main page, or do a search, and try to enter some of the stores from the search results when i see something i want. I don't even get the chance to choose to see all the items in a store-it gives me the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Need brickbay help!

(...) ... Are you seeing the problem when you try to see all the items in a store? Then I bet the problem is that it is trying to show you the entire store on one page. I've had this problem intermittently, when BrickBay forgets my items-per-page (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Need brickbay help!

(...) network (...) this (...) grinds and (...) Then i (...) am on a (...) happens, (...) an (...) its (...) no clue - seems to me that 64MB should be enough for BB, but it depends a lot on your setup/os/etc... FUT lugnet.market.brickshops since (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  20% OFF PARTS at GoB - Lions Gate Models

20% off all parts (except 2 lots at 10%) at my Brickbay store, GoB - Lions Gate Models (URL) might also notice that there's only one of each of my limited edition custom kits showing in stock: I've removed the rest for my vendor stall at a train (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  My Brickbay shop The Yellow Castle updated and parts added

Please check out my Brickbay shop, The Yellow Castle. (URL) of parts added and updated including basic bricks, plates, slopes, and minifigs, and much more. Thanks for looking, BEN GATRELLE (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricktopia Rennovations are complete

Hi all, I've just opened the new and improved Bricktopia store on Brickbay. You can see over fourteenthousand great deals at (URL) and if you buy stuff on my ebay auctions, you can combine shipping. There are many good deals as I tried to price my (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact