 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 226
Re: Need brickbay help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 20:38:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.brickshops, Cary Clark writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, John Grubber wrote:
Hi all,
  I am unable to get access to many brickbay stores- i keep getting a • network
error.  ...
  It seems to happen mainly to the larger stores- the computer just • grinds and
grinds and then eventually, the error message pops up in a little box. • Then i
curse.

Are you seeing the problem when you try to see all the items in a store?

nope- its when i select stores off the main page, or do a search, and try to
enter some of the stores from the search results when i see something i want.

I don't even get the chance to choose to see all the items in a store-it gives
me the error message before the sidebar listing even comes up.

john