 Administrative / General / 9716
9715  |  9717
Subject:
Need brickbay help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 17:51:44 GMT

Hi all,
  I am unable to get access to many brickbay stores- i keep getting a network
error.  Of course the computer i am on is a POS, but has anyone else had this
problem?

  It seems to happen mainly to the larger stores- the computer just grinds and
grinds and then eventually, the error message pops up in a little box.  Then i
curse.

  Is it a memory issue?  I am thinking so- i am ashamed to admit that i am on a
233MMX with 64MB RAM (i am at work, and at home- where the same thing happens,
i am on an equally embarassing pII 266 w/64MB RAM).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  But, buying a new computer is not an
option right now, but buying more ram would be.  I just want to know if its
going to be worthwhile before i do it.

thanks,

john