 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 224
Re: Need brickbay help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 17:57:49 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, John Grubber wrote:
Hi all,
  I am unable to get access to many brickbay stores- i keep getting a • network
error.  Of course the computer i am on is a POS, but has anyone else had • this
problem?

  It seems to happen mainly to the larger stores- the computer just • grinds and
grinds and then eventually, the error message pops up in a little box. • Then i
curse.

  Is it a memory issue?  I am thinking so- i am ashamed to admit that i • am on a
233MMX with 64MB RAM (i am at work, and at home- where the same thing • happens,
i am on an equally embarassing pII 266 w/64MB RAM).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  But, buying a new computer is not • an
option right now, but buying more ram would be.  I just want to know if • its
going to be worthwhile before i do it.

no clue - seems to me that 64MB should be enough for BB, but it depends a
lot on your setup/os/etc...

FUT lugnet.market.brickshops since it's not a LUGNET admin issue :)

Dan