 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 225 (-10)
  Re: Need brickbay help!

(...) ... Are you seeing the problem when you try to see all the items in a store? Then I bet the problem is that it is trying to show you the entire store on one page. I've had this problem intermittently, when BrickBay forgets my items-per-page (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Need brickbay help!

(...) network (...) this (...) grinds and (...) Then i (...) am on a (...) happens, (...) an (...) its (...) no clue - seems to me that 64MB should be enough for BB, but it depends a lot on your setup/os/etc... FUT lugnet.market.brickshops since (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  20% OFF PARTS at GoB - Lions Gate Models

20% off all parts (except 2 lots at 10%) at my Brickbay store, GoB - Lions Gate Models (URL) might also notice that there's only one of each of my limited edition custom kits showing in stock: I've removed the rest for my vendor stall at a train (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  My Brickbay shop The Yellow Castle updated and parts added

Please check out my Brickbay shop, The Yellow Castle. (URL) of parts added and updated including basic bricks, plates, slopes, and minifigs, and much more. Thanks for looking, BEN GATRELLE (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bricktopia Rennovations are complete

Hi all, I've just opened the new and improved Bricktopia store on Brickbay. You can see over fourteenthousand great deals at (URL) and if you buy stuff on my ebay auctions, you can combine shipping. There are many good deals as I tried to price my (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Auld Dragon's Lair "International Sale"

For the next 24 hours or so, all items listed in Auld Dragon's Lair will be 10% off, or an additional 10% off for items already on sale. In addition, the store will be opened to international orders for the duration. So head on down to Auld Dragon's (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Docking Bay 94 open for business on Brickbay

I've posted for sale a variety of parts, many of which are not in the BB catalog. Food - bananas, croissants, popsicles, hot dogs, more... DUPLO Pooh figures and accessories, Belville & Scala accessories (many great for minifigs too), Throwbot (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  GoB - Bricksburg Depot Updates

Some info that may or may not interest you: - ALL set prices have been lowered, including the last 5 Bricksburg Depot Pumpers - FREE shipping (or $3.00 shipping credit if outside the US) on orders containing the BD Pumper - a few additional parts, (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BB working??

(...) See? (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  NCS Server Reboot

It appears that the new code Dan wrote to cache the home page seems to have died at some point. I'm rebooting the server now (it will be back up before this message posts) to see if that clears up his problem. I think the page is cached in memory so (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact