 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 216
215  |  217
Subject:
NCS Server Reboot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 03:23:39 GMT

It appears that the new code Dan wrote to cache the home page seems to have
died at some point. I'm rebooting the server now (it will be back up before
this message posts) to see if that clears up his problem. I think the page
is cached in memory so it should rebuild when the site comes back up.

Eric Smith