 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1680 (-5)
  Snow day sale, buy 3 sets, get the third free!

Today, The Ohio State University is closed, so I can stay home and rearrange my inventory. Soon I will be listing 2500 more MISB sets from a HUGE collection I got, so I need room. The Sale: Buy 3 sets, and I'll give you the lowest priced one for (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Birthday Sale, 39% off 1 lot of your choice at Missing Brick!

Dear LEGO Fans, Today, I will hold my annual birthday sale again. Till tomorrow morning, you can order 1 lot, and I will give you 39% off that lot!!!! You cannot use a coupon (save it for later), and you will have to pay exact postage, but I will (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  A good time to make a clean sweap in my BL shop

I have further reduced the prices of my remaining sets in my BL shop" (URL) is 30%-75% off...with most discounts being in the higher range. It's a great time get a bunch of sets at prices you probably won't see again. -- Thomas Main (...) (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: BrickLink down?

(...) Northstar was installing a new router at 6:15am (central time I think) which may have affected Bricklink. Seems to be OK now. ROSCO (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BrickLink down?

Is BrickLink down? I've had my last correspondence around 3:00 A.M. (Eastern timezone)... (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact