 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1679
1678  |  1680
Subject:
Birthday Sale, 39% off 1 lot of your choice at Missing Brick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:54:06 GMT

Dear LEGO Fans,

Today, I will hold my annual birthday sale again.

Till tomorrow morning, you can order 1 lot, and I will give you 39% off that lot!!!! You cannot use a coupon (save it for later), and you will have to pay exact postage, but I will pay for all packing material, fees, etc. In case you order is for $15 or less, use the bypass password: broke

I have excluded NOTHING, so all sets, minifigs, service packs, rare parts, it is all up for grabs.

If you order more than 1 lot, I will treat it as a regular order, so you’ll get free shipping in USA/Canada, low shipping elsewhere, but no 39% off any lot.

LIMIT is 1 lot per member for the duration of the sale. I will try to set orders that come in to packed quickly, so you can place a regular order if you wish. All currently open orders have been temporarily send to packed, so even if you have an open order, you can order 1 lot now.

I will manually add the discount of 39% and send you an invoice within 24 hours for the normal fast processing.

Paul Janssen

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy