 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1680
1679  |  1681
Subject:
Snow day sale, buy 3 sets, get the third free!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:49:20 GMT

Today, The Ohio State University is closed, so I can stay home and rearrange my inventory. Soon I will be listing 2500 more MISB sets from a HUGE collection I got, so I need room.

The Sale:

Buy 3 sets, and I’ll give you the lowest priced one for free. This includes service packs!!

You can also use any coupon you have too, so if you buy 3 sets of equal value and use a coupon, that is 38% off what you would normally pay in my store.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=BrickBuy

Paul