 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1680 (-10)
  Snow day sale, buy 3 sets, get the third free!

Today, The Ohio State University is closed, so I can stay home and rearrange my inventory. Soon I will be listing 2500 more MISB sets from a HUGE collection I got, so I need room. The Sale: Buy 3 sets, and I'll give you the lowest priced one for (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Birthday Sale, 39% off 1 lot of your choice at Missing Brick!

Dear LEGO Fans, Today, I will hold my annual birthday sale again. Till tomorrow morning, you can order 1 lot, and I will give you 39% off that lot!!!! You cannot use a coupon (save it for later), and you will have to pay exact postage, but I will (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  A good time to make a clean sweap in my BL shop

I have further reduced the prices of my remaining sets in my BL shop" (URL) is 30%-75% off...with most discounts being in the higher range. It's a great time get a bunch of sets at prices you probably won't see again. -- Thomas Main (...) (18 years ago, 1-Feb-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: BrickLink down?

(...) Northstar was installing a new router at 6:15am (central time I think) which may have affected Bricklink. Seems to be OK now. ROSCO (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  BrickLink down?

Is BrickLink down? I've had my last correspondence around 3:00 A.M. (Eastern timezone)... (18 years ago, 23-Dec-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Zany gift cards from Zoe (w/ % off discount)

What are you going to get for Christmas this year? Singing Santa dress socks? Who killed Kenny oven mitts? Another engraved pen and pencil set? Bionicle fruitcake? Or ask your friends and family to give you a Zany BrickScope gift card! Yep, have (...) (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  New Snow Mobile 8272 Link Treads Listed!

I have parted out 12 copies of set 8272 Snow Mobile, including the new link treads! All new parts can be found here: (URL) Bluish Gray Technic, Link Tread Wide with Two Pin Holes (URL) Technic Tread Drive Wheel (URL) much more technic goodness! (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Oh 2x4.....The Christmas Sale

Oh 2x4, Oh 2x4 Your usefulness amazes me Oh 2x4, Oh 2x4 Wall, house or car you apire to be **sung to the tune of O'Tannenbaum** Upon orders of the big man himself, we have placed thousands of lots on sale. Minifigs - 10% off Sets - 10% off Parts - (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Looking for . . .

Hello! This may cause some laughter: I am looking for 10 or preferably 12 of these (URL) In old dark gray. Yes, old dark gray. I know I bought two of those shuttles @ $15.00 each or something. Hopefully someone else bought more? I'd love to be able (...) (18 years ago, 4-Dec-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  150 Vampire Crypt ( 1381 ) sets parted out!

My listing of old inventory continues today with the listing of 150 copies of set 1381 Vampire's Crypt! This is another set loaded with OLD Dark Gray, as well as some other cool parts. Newly listed items can be found here: (URL) of interest: (...) (18 years ago, 28-Nov-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact