 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1630 (-20)
  Final lot for sale

Hello Everyone, I have 8017 pieces still in stock. Current sale value, 60% off my already low prices, is $459.24. I would like to clear the last of this out in one lot. Sale will include a bunch of free stuff like a bag of new minifig heads. I will (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  H.O.B. clearance final week, now at 60% off

Hello, Coming down to the wire. All prices are rock bottom at 60% off our already low prices. Sale ends Friday June 30th. More than 18,000 parts remain. Thanks to all those that have taken advantage of the sale so far!! Greg (URL) (18 years ago, 25-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Clearance Continues.....Now at 50% Off

Hello Everyone, Clearance continues, only a couple weeks left. Now all prices at 50% off our aleady low prices. Everything must go! Seller inquiries welcome. Thanks for all who have ordered already!!! Greg (URL) (18 years ago, 17-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bloomin' 9V Track

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:J0CzL5.1Asq@lugnet.com... (...) I have seen stuff like that on some of my personal track. I live in a high humidity area (North Carolina) and attributed it to that. Have you tried (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  H.O.B. Clearance Continues.....Now 40% Off

Hello Everyone, Entire inventory now at 40% off our already low prices. Everything must go!! Thanks to all who have stopped by and/or ordered!!! Greg (URL) (18 years ago, 10-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bloomin' 9V Track

Today I just sold a circuit of 9V track from some 4534 sets I got during the January 2003 clearances on BrickLink, and when I went to retrieve them I noticed a few tiny spots had "bloomed" on the rails of virtually all of them. (URL) Is this normal, (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Re: Hooked on Bricks Going out of Business Sale!!

(...) site! (URL) e (18 years ago, 3-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Hooked on Bricks Going out of Business Sale!!

Hello Everyone, The time has come to liquidate my entire inventory. All prices are currently 30% off and will increase to 60% by the 26th. Sale will end on June 30, 2006. I welcome buyers and sellers, happy to help in any way I can. If you have any (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jun-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  SETS on Sale at Abracadabrick

Hi all, I've just put all my remaining new and used sets (lots of classic castle among them) on sale, from 5-20%, in my Bricklink store (URL) Abracadabrick>. Shop now to get the best selection! Roy (18 years ago, 27-May-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

  Sale at Piglet's Hut

There are a few promotions going on at Piglet's Hut, my little BrickLink store: * 4896 Free shipping * Get Free Shipping when you buy 4896 Roaring Roadsters; two on hand and ready to ship! Any parts that can fit in the same box get shipped for free (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Going to Disneyland Sale

Straa-Vald Parts is happy to announce our plans to visit Disneyland Europe this summer. To get a bit extra to spend we are conducting a sale. Most is 20% off and only a few things are less than that, some even more. Please take a look, and thank you (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Bill Swanberg Update

Here's an update from the (URL) (OR) Argus>: Lego thief pleads guilty Thursday ===...=== Friday, April 21, 2006 By Kurt Eckert The Argus The man who stole more than $6,000 in Lego sets from Target stores throughout the Portland areas pleaded guilty (...) (18 years ago, 24-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX) !

  Sale at Abracadabrick

Hi all, I am going to be moving at the end of the summer, and would like to reduce my BrickLink store inventory. I have started to mark down items, and will continue to do so in the coming weeks. Check out Abracadabrick at (URL) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  St. Patrick's Day Weekend Sale - 50% Off

My annual Irish holiday sale is ongoing. A final discount of 50% off parts through this weekend. This includes Star Wars lightsaber assemblies! (URL) Scott (19 years ago, 17-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  25% off sale

I have another sale going on!!! EVERYTHING is 25% off!!! Some call me crazy, others just know it, but my therapist says go for it! (URL) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Matt's Mushroom Bins for Parts Storage

Annoucing Matt's Mushroom Bins (3 URLs) Have you ever wanted a better way to sort or store your Lego? I have found a way, and if you were lucky enough to be at NWBrickCon the last couple of years you have probably seen it. Now the rest of you can! I (...) (19 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.storage, FTX) !

  Monorail straights

(URL) For sale...lowest on BL.Chris (19 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Valentine's Day Sale

It's a Valentine's Day Sale... From now till Valentine's Day, all red, purple, pink, & orange items are now 15% off. All minifigs & minifig items are still 10% off. Please visit my store: (URL) Thanks, --Mike. (19 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  10% Off All Minifigs & Accessories

I'm having a 10% off all minifigs & accessories -- till the end of January. Please visit my store: (URL) Starting February, I'll have a Valentine's Day Sale... Look for it. Thanks, --Mike. (19 years ago, 26-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Cowrack's Setland Sale!

(...) Ok, I have ended this sale, but started a new one. All used sets are now 20% off. I still have some good stuff left. Please visit (URL) can work out good deals on large purchases. THANKS! Jamie I do ship internationally. I accept paypal and (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jan-06, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact